SPIE-AAPM-NCI DAIR Digital Breast Tomosynthesis Lesion Detection Challenge (DBTex) - Phase 1 Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Request to postpone the deadline of this competition

Hi everyone. I am a novel competitor in this competition. First of all, thanks to the organizer for holding such an excellent competition. However, I only learned about this competition two or three days ago and, found that it almost comes to an end. Therefore, the time for properly debugging our algorithms is very limited. Moreover, due to the impact of COVID-19, our work will be affected to a certain extent. So, I ask if the host can postpone the deadline for this competition to a few days later!

Posted by: ZehuiGong @ Jan. 24, 2021, 12:06 p.m.

Hi, your request has been noted and is being discussed.

Posted by: kdrukker @ Jan. 25, 2021, 8:21 p.m.

As much as we are enjoying this challenge, we, and probably a few other teams, planned our work such that we maximize our performance tonight. We feel it would not be fair to extend this challenge beyond the original end date.

Posted by: nyu_bteam @ Jan. 26, 2021, 12:04 a.m.
Post in this thread